z Vintage 40's Romantic Floral Taffeta Evening Gown House Dress S
Vintage 40's gown in a beautiful floral taffeta.
Creme white base with burgundy and blue floral bouquet print accented with green foliage.
Smocked shoulders and puff sleeves that are made more
dramatic and full with a gather around the shoulder pads
Gathers at the center of the bodice and a wide belt.
This has a front zipper closure that stops a foot above the hemline
The full skirting has 2 tiers of fabric.
* I have included the red celluloid buckle - you can use it without the buckle or add a different one*
Designer / Label: Livingston Bros San Francisco
• Size is not marked - fits approx. size Small (4) •
• Please follow all measurements below for an accurate fit •
• Please feel free to contact me with any questions •
Excellent / near mint - The fabric feels and looks like new.
I could only find one small pinhole in the sleeve and a
very faint streak of grey from the hem up about 12 inches
that gets lost in all the folds and the sheen of the fabric.
- might be removable by a professional cleaning.
Will need a cleaning from storage - I don't trust my local cleaners
A. underarm to underarm: 18 1/2 inches (37)
B. Waistline: 12 1/2 inches (25)
C. Hips: 21 inches (42)
D. Shoulder to waist: 16 inches
E. Waist to hem: 44 inches
F. Sleeve Length: 11 inches
•All measurements are taken on one side with garment flat,
seam to seam and doubled •
•For a great fit, Please compare with a similar garment
that fits you well •
Share this item: