Vintage 70's Patchwork Quilt Calico Flower Hippy Sundress Halter Dress M
Smooth fabric with a black , white, and 2 tones of yellow
in a calico flower / patchwork quilt block print.
Gathered shelf bust with a ruffle overlay that is worn
off-the -shoulders with a halter tie at the neckline.
Fabric belted waistline with a slightly fuller skirting
Rear zipper closure with hook and eye
• Designer / label: Ms Sugar
•Fabric: No content tag- best guess : Silky nylon/Poly
• • • M E A S U R E M E N T S • • •
• Size is not marked - fits approx. size medium to the small side of large•
• Please follow all measurements below for an accurate fit •
• Please feel free to contact me with any questions •
Fabric has stretch but not in the waistline
• Underarm to underarm: 19 1/4 inches (38 1/2)
• Waist: 16 inches (32)
• Hips: 24 inches(48 )
• front/ top edge of bodice to waist: 13 inches
(Shoulders are adjustable with halter tie)
•Waist to hem: 27 inches
My dress form measures:
• 33 1/2 Bust
• • • C O N D I T I O N • • •
Wonderful vintage condition...
The only thing I'm wondering is if there was elastic along the ruffle edge.
- It doesn't seem to hang too low in the front, off the shoulders
Dress was not pinned in the photos - Halter ties are original
No tears, stains,fade or underarm discoloration
Will need a cleaning from storage
•All measurements are taken on one side with garment flat,
seam to seam and doubled •
•For a great fit, Please compare with a similar garment
that fits you well •